I started playing Neopets again. Neopets is fun, seriously. Too many people have this illusion of Neopets being kiddish and lame. I, on the other hand, find Neopets an intellectual game. You have to think of many ways to earn money and earn a status at its vast online society. It is just like reality, except that Neopets is presented in a more relaxed manner. :)
After 7 months, prices of items changed a lot. And I mean a lot. I was completely stunned when I saw the changes. For example, a Christmas Paint Brush, which used to be only 3K and so affordable 7 months ago, is now nearly 100K. My mouth shaped into such a perfect 'O', that I thought I deserved some kind of award for that. I have deep regrets now. I should have kept my old stuff.
Sigh.
Choco Factory does not seem that good for earning money anymore. My main money spinners, Bubble Gum, Fudge, Bar of Chocolate and Sugar Bunny, they are worthless now. I am having such a hard time there, it is almost making me cry.
Oh well.
Crying over a game seems a little weird. Or perhaps in some of your context, lame. I don't see what is wrong with crying over something you are putting effort into.
That's just me, yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment