Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I swung by JJ's blog just a moment ago and came across this funny thing that matches celebrities with your name. The results I got for my name are absolutely hilarious.

Who is in your celebrity family? by cerulean_dreams
User Name
MomMadonna
DadBen Stiller
BrotherEric Bana
SisterBritney Spears
DogShilo
BoyfriendAshton Kutcher
Best friendOwen Wilson
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Gosh. Look. My mom is Madonna and my sister is Britney Spears! Ashton Kutcher is my boyfriend, not too bad. The movie Butterfly Effect he acted in was good, so no complaints about that.

Seconds later I tried typing in my English name and I got ...

Who is in your celebrity family? by cerulean_dreams
User Name
MomKristin Chenoweth
DadBen Stiller
BrotherAshton Kutcher
SisterEnya
DogBeethoven
BoyfriendAshton Kutcher
Best friendIdina Menzel
Quiz created with MemeGen!


*gasps*

I date my own brother!

But I am proud to have Enya as my sister and Beethoven to be my, erm, dog though.

Anyway, I bet you are laughing your ass off right now. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.