After careful thoughts on the way home from a quick meal at the Jurong Entertainment Centre (JE), I just realised how depressing I made my life to be.
Have you not realised how sad most of my blog entries are? I surprised myself by being so pessimistic about life. I treat every obstacle like the end of the world, and unsolvable. Now to think of it, I cannot believe it.
I am blessed to be born and raised in Singapore, enjoying such a sheltered life. I failed to see what other people were going through. So blind ... Those eyes are not mine.
I blame myself incessantly whenever I do badly in a particular test, pester other people with my "I am going to do badly" and "I am going to die" messages in MSN and blog about how miserable my life is. I never really thought about why, how am I going to do well in the next one, and take the appropriate actions.
My life is not really poignant, it's how I deal with it.
Life is not meant to be smooth and no one's future lies in the hands of fate. It lies in our own hands. Therefore, from now on, I am going to put my utmost effort into everything I do.
I really hope that I can get into my desired course. I will do well, I am sure.
But for now, let's rejoice over my newly found determination and opinion of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment