Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Prietess Acalynn-A
I hit 55 yesterday and 79% to 56. I am currently wearing +2 Saint Robe, +5 Faith and +4 Dark Moon. My dream has came true. Saint Robe, glowing Faith. Those were what I wanted. Now I have them, I feel so bored. That are no goals for me to achieve anymore. ._.

Therefore I decided to start a new character in another server ... I want to have a brand new life in Priston Tale. Lynn's equipment are all either 1. given or 2. loaned. I have no credit for them at all (except for the +4 Dark Moon. I bought that with my own money).

Anyway ... I am now trying to decide whether to start a Atalanta or Mage. Think which one should I go for? o.O? As for the picture of Lynn I promised ... Next time. Haha.

No comments: