Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

As you might have already noticed, the name of this blog has been changed again. The idea of keeping a journal about a game seems weird. I am not the only one who thinks so. Some friends have been complaining about the lack of updates about my life.

Hey, who said I have to tell you assholes about my life? Blergh.

I am just kidding.

Anyway, I just took the first exam for my Final Year Paper yesterday ... CHINESE ORAL. Yup, that's right. And I got a rather pretty score of 9, 9, 9 out of 10, 10, 10. You don't want to know how I knew the scores. My connections are excellent .. Not to mention my snooping skills. Ha!

But again, I am just kidding.

Priston Tale is down for a major update ... My laziness forbidded me to list the wonderful, much-awaited updates so ... Go see it for yourself here, lazy dumb ass.

*gasps as you raise your hammer*

JOKING MY DEAR! I was just joking. -.-

This blogging thing is making me tired. :/ Will blog again if I have the time, which is like, next year? Anyway, see ya. Heh. ^^

*Kathy is not liable for any language mistakes ... She sucks at the English subject. Blame her teachers ... Starting from Nursery. :-)

No comments: