Sorry for the absence of the virtual me. I am simply too busy with my real life. I still have many online jobs to finish and you can expect this will be yet another short, hastily written blog entry.
I just came back from Jurong Point. Sister wanted to buy a few pairs of pants to wear at home and being her younger sister, I have to accompany her. It is not exactly a bad trip, since I just bought a cute little donkey. I do not know how to spell the name but everyone has it. Yes, I am copying them. However I am free to purchase one purely out of personal liking so yeah, no comments will be appreciated.
And oh, I will be bringing it to school tomorrow. ^^
Tomorrow I might be going out with Si Jia them. I don't know. It all has to depend on the situation tomorrow. Lmao. Wish me luck, alright?
If you are not willing to wish me luck, so be it. I don't need it. Save it for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment