Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Ah. Guess where I am now. Sitting in front of the computer, blogging in the good ol' computer lab 2 of Nan Hua Secondary.

There. Is that enough information for you?

About my recent life, I don't know what to say. I just solved a problem and another one arises. Hmmm ... Let me put it this way.

Two giant countries merged to become one. They are going against one, single and seriously misunderstood country. You should know. You know. And don't give any comments on it. Stay away. Far away. Don't interfere.

If you don't know what I am saying. Congrats. You have nothing to worry about. Just lead your life and I will lead mine.

I don't know what I am saying. To be frank, half of the time when I am blogging I don't know what I am typing until I actually read it. Sigh.

Adios, people. I am going to end here. To save you from reading yet another long and senseless blog of mine ...

No comments: