How long has it been since I last blogged? It has been four days. To some others, it might not be very long. To me, it's long. Very, very long.
Anyway I just came back from St John and I am damn tired. We had PT (Physical Training) for almost the whole day and it was simply hideous. They prepared milo for all of us at the end of the PT but the milo was terrible. It wasn't even cold. Oh well. I know I should stop complaining.
But you know, I never liked St John much.
To think again, I bet no one is coming to this blog anymore. I don't really care. It is best if no one comes at all. So I can write freely about what I feel and things like that. I always have to refrain myself from writing some offensive things. Never mind. You won't get I am trying to say. If you do, congrats.
Life is getting better, actually. I broke some ties that should be broken a long time ago. I don't wish to make myself suffer. I want to be myself. I don't see the reason why I should change myself to suit some people. So yeah, that concludes everything. I don't have to tell you everything, you see. You can probably figure it out yourself. :)
My domain is doing great. And speaking of domain, the class forum is pretty dead. I am going to delete it anytime soon if no one visits it. *shrugs* It's simply a waste of space and bandwidth, if it is left dead like that.
A long blog, isn't it? I have jobs lined up for me. So I got to end here and do something productive right now. See you again. Have a nice day ... Or night.
No comments:
Post a Comment