Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Today was the Sports Day Heats and I was actually told to be a sprayer (Take the water and spray on runners). However later on for some weird reason I was made to be a marshal. So stupid. I am the one that look out for the one that comes in second in place. Seow Li is the one that look out for the one that comes in first. It was so freaking hot and stupid Mr Thomas keep scolding us. Damn it. Told him to raise the board and give signal to the other teacher that the marshals are ready, he keep saying 'Later, later'. Diao.

Oh man. Can I please kill him?

Anyway the class did not do that well. But it's alright. :-) As long as our spirit burns like the flame of the Olympic, I don't really care about the title. Well, if anyone cares about the title, you should not be in 2/3. Go somwhere else. 4x400 girls did exceptionally well and I am happy for them. Muahahaha. Knew they can do it. *claps*

Super tired right now. I think I can fall asleep anytime. Think I am going to sleep early today so yeah, no computer. MSN messenger is going crazy recently so no signing in for me. No signing in means no chatting. Ugh. That's what I hate about the internet, the computer and the MSN. ._. *shakes head* I will try to uninstall and install it back later on. Hope it works.

*crosses finger*

Okay, I will write until here for now. Hope this entry didn't bore you out. Adios, everyone. ^^ Have a nice day ... Or night.

No comments: