I removed the music from my bloggie. XD I hope now you guys will have an easier time when reading my blog entries. :P Today was the Science test and I think I did okay. I did really badly for section B though. *squints eyes* Hope I secure an A for it though. Besides this, there are tons of great news to say. :D
First, Nan Hua did magnificently well for 'O' levels 2003. Our English got 40% distinction. Last year it was like, 8%? Can you believe that? We are having halfday for Thursday as a form of celebration. CCA cancelled on that day. We can go back at 11:40. Isn't that just great? *claps happily* And our school rankinig is 13 and no longer 33. Yay! Finally I can stand up and say proudly, "I am from Nan Hua!" Weeeeee! Auntie Kathy happy!
Oh yeah, just now, out of boredom, I wrote the zombie story which I told you guys about last time. Remember me went to Cassie Cas house to do the banner and we played a game where we made up a story with ourselves inside? XD You can read it by clicking here. It's a text document and if you want to view it in your own notepad, right click and click Save Target. I think it's better that way. XD Weeeeee! I have not yet finished it. Not as detailed and nice as Cassie Cas one but I hope you guys like it. :D
Tomorrow is Maths ... I am so damn freaking scared lo ... Sigh ... Later I fail again how ... Omg ... :( ... I really hope with all my might I will be able to pass it lo ... I don't know what I should do if I fail it. I am going to be so dead, really so dead and upset if I fail it again. Haiz ... Somemore no calculator ... *sighs*
No comments:
Post a Comment