Today so damn freaking fun. XD Went to Cassie Cas's house with Delsi Del to do that 'Welcome to 2/3' banner to put on the door with Yan Jia, JJ and Cassie Cas. Went out at around 9:50 to wait for the bus and waited for like, 20 mintues lor. Late like siao. Heng Delsi Del later then me but I think she purposely de. Cos she knows I will be late. Hahaha! Smart Delsi Del. Weeeeeeeee. And den ate Andersen's ice cream and sushi. Spent tons of money. Lalalala. Den went to Cassie Cas's house by 852.
Actually we played most of the time. The banner is damn lame. LOL But I think it's damn creative. Hope everyone will like it ... It looks kind of sloppy but it's not lor ... Looks like but tons of effort put in. :D We played a game where we designed our clothes, hair and the weapon we take. And den we imagined ourselves in this place full of zombies. Something like Resident Evil, if you played it before you will know what the heck I am talking about. :P Damn freaking fun. We imagined the whole story and it's damn cool? My dream is to make it into a game one day when I grow up. Seriously lor ... I think it will be a freaking cool game. Like you can choose one out of five characters ...
My character is a girl who is resourceful and then the weapon I chose is magnum. Super strong! I like! My clothes are ... A white sleeveless shirt and a white jacket over it, a silver necklace with a heart pendant, ring on every finger, white and baby blue burmuda pants, ankle socks, white and blue shoes, a white and blue bag that is fastened around the waist and a silver bracelet worn on the left hand. My hair is gel-ed up and fastened tightly with a silver hairband with a holy cross at one of the side. Then a plaited fringe hanging at the front. Cool right? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Auntie Kathy is happy and hopes to realise the dream of creating the story into a game!
No comments:
Post a Comment