Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Guess what? I am now at my grandma's house using a $2900 luminous blue computer. lol Expensive right? I was so shocked when I heard the price. My grandma was like, be careful arh, don't spoil it ... $2900 leiz ... Tio stunned. Anyway like as if I so lousy will go spoil one computer in 3 hours meh. Diao ... Oh yeah, the Oz cannot play! Wah lao! I come to my grandma house to use this *$2900* computer because I want to play Oz and now Oz itself got problem. I am so not destined to play it. Alamak ... Why I so suay de ...
Today in school Evey and me was making a 'Xiao Ren' for Mr Chee. LOL Den Evey and Crystal added quite a lot of people on the 'Xiao Ren' and we were laughing like mad women as we hit the paper man with stuff. *coughs* Very evil hor ... But never mind la ... Once in a long while do this kind of thing never mind one right? Lalalala ~
Tomorrow is Geo. So scared. Later fail. Today's Lit was pretty hard and I think I won't be scoring well again lo ... Haiz ... See I so stupid de. :( I never leave lines for the Lit lo ... I never see leiz ... They say must leave at least 3 lines after each question and then I never see! Omg ... Why I so stupid ... Den the first queston 6 marks I write only like 3 - 4 lines lo ... Sianz ... I am not fit to be the Lit rep ... *sobs*
I hope I don't fail anything lo ... Hope the Math I can pass and don't fail. If not Mr Chee will scold me again. Haiz ...

No comments: