Pages

Monday, February 23, 2004

Arghhhh! I think I am stupid and the dumbest girl on Earth. I did badly for the Chinese test today and I forgot every single word I studied. Haiz ... I am going to fail again. I am going to get scolded again. I am sooooooo stupid ...
The Oz is not working for me. I don't know what's wrong with it and I had tried uninstalling and installing it back for like, thousands of times. I am just plain stupid. It's like, near to 8 now and I am still unwilling to study History because I don't have the feeling to. Stupid, right? I know I am, you don't have to tell me. ._.
I downloaded ZoneAlert firewall today. I also downloaded what AG-something anti-virus software and it suck. lol So I uninstalled it and my computer seems to have even more trouble then before. Stupid software. I was stupid to install it in the first place. A typical thing that a stupid girl does.
My mood swings are getting worse everyday whenever I think of how stupid I can get. I don't get myself. I know I can achieve good results if I work hard but why do I just unable to do so? I am such a stuuuuuuupid girl. Dumb, no brain, idiotic and should go and die. *nods head*
Forget about the Oz ... I can't even get my life straight. Let alone that virtual life of mine. But well, I am not going to give up ... I don't want to be stupid forever ...
But if I am really born into this world to be stupid ... Haiz .. Also nothing to say la ...I am stupid ...

No comments: