Not found, it says. Is it really?
hey kat! been long time.rest of the girl bands eh? what about rest of the girls in 2NE1?also check out the track lollipop, was pretty addicted to it back in year 3 (can't believe i heard of them before you did!)ps. finally something colorful. gratz :p
Long time indeed, dude. Keke. I like the entire 2NE1, but CL and Minzy are <3.Maybe I am too quick to dismiss the rest since I have actually yet to properly listen to some of them. Gonna update if I have a change of opinion.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hey kat! been long time.
rest of the girl bands eh? what about rest of the girls in 2NE1?
also check out the track lollipop, was pretty addicted to it back in year 3 (can't believe i heard of them before you did!)
ps. finally something colorful. gratz :p
Long time indeed, dude. Keke. I like the entire 2NE1, but CL and Minzy are <3.
Maybe I am too quick to dismiss the rest since I have actually yet to properly listen to some of them. Gonna update if I have a change of opinion.
Post a Comment