Okay, I shall admit it. Aside from applying for NUS and NTU, I also applied for SMU. This should be a surprise to many friends, and frankly speaking, I surprised myself when I decided to apply for SMU as well.
I will probably get killed by SMU's school culture. I looked at the course structure of ISM, however, and found it to my liking. I applied and sent the supporting documents two days before the deadline. I am not even sure if they will call me up for an interview since it was so close to the deadline.
Oh well. I will just go to work as usual each day and see what happens. Maybe I will receive a call for the interview, and a third offer.
And before I forget, I need to clarify that all the posts about my university offers so far are simply for my own sake - a sort of documentation. I did the same for my 'O's and JAE posting results. They might seem loud, but for my own sake is all that it is.
1 comment:
that's the one you told me about? the one when i asked you if you applied and you told me you did it a week ago or something.
as for school culture i bet you probably felt the same way during year 1. stuff like this sorts itself out eventually... i think :D
Post a Comment