Ever since the medication for my acne has to be stopped, I started to worry about my skin condition. Bumps are appearing all over the place. I am not being a bimbo here as I have a prior record of severe acne. My concerns are more than valid.
It took an entire year of medication to curb the outbreak, and many scars remained to remind me of the epic battle.
When I was on the medication I did not give a damn about skincare. All I used was a facial cleanser. I attempted to continue that regime after the stop, but it was obviously not enough.
I am too lazy to describe my current skincare regime - just know it is almost like a part time job.
This is the first time I actually get to choose and buy my own skincare. I used to use whatever my mom buys for me. I chose a rather expensive line to purchase, and I discovered that I am such an easy person to sell your products to. I think I bought the wrong one, by the way.
I bought the troubled line, but after much thought I think I should have bought the sebum control line because I am trying to prevent outbreaks here.
I honestly cannot be bothered anymore. I am just going to stick to this and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment