You get a buff against games - Gaming Overload Buff (?) = increased defense against games.
It is getting harder for me to find a game I like. It is quite amazing, really. I used to be, should I say, forgiving with games. For example, if the game's gameplay sucks but the story is good I will continue to play and probably still like it in the end.
Now?
Roflmao (genuine answer to the previous question).
Since I prefer to purchase authentic copies of games, I am finding this hobby quite a difficult one to keep up.
That aside, my mom bought a Wii.
Roflmao (genuine response to the previous statement).
She said she had long intended to buy one to "exercise" using it, but I say it was simply an impulse purchase because she found it rather fun to play with the Wii remote.
Now my house only lacks a Xbox 360 to complete the game consoles collection. And we would not be getting that, I can tell you that much.
When you have too many game consoles at your disposal, you get this other problem called "Stretching Yourself Too Thin".
I am constantly starting a game and then stopping to play another one (that happens to be on another console). In the end, I see none through to the end.
WHAT A SIN.
In conclusion, I think I should instill some discipline in myself when it comes to gaming.
Roflmao. How oxymoronic.
No comments:
Post a Comment