The DS Lite used to cost around $230, and the price did not change much over several years. Now they are going for around $180, but that is only because DSi has been released.

The box was surprisingly heavy when I first held it. It turned out that it is not that DSi is heavy, it is because of the documents packed with it.

Manuals, safety guidelines, an extra stylus, the charger (that cannot be used in Singapore due to voltage difference) and of course DSi itself.

I bought a crystal case along with the DSi. It is kind of annoying because it scratches easily and fingerprint marks are extremely visible. Well, at least it is doing its job.

... And also an external case in case I need to bring it around. It even has the word "DSi" printed on it.
The crystal case has little to no shock absorption, so it is still pretty damaging to the DSi if I just dump it in my bag along with my wallet, water bottle, notebook and all that junk.
The cameras are rather fun to play with, and the quality is not as bad as what most people made it to sound like. Random photos are displayed on the top screen each time you turn it on or wake it up from sleep mode, so you can really personalize the DSi.
Sidetracking, Adeely asked me if I like DSi or PSP more and I actually had to think for a while before I can answer.
For now, it is PSP because it has been with me longer.
I AM SUCH A SENTIMENTAL PERSON.
Completely random, I know.
WTB Ace Attorney games, by the way. If anyone is reading this, help me keep a lookout the next time you go to a game shop. I am not that keen on second hand ones, but if they are in excellent condition I might consider (and if no manual/box = do not want).
2 comments:
btw i thought i saw a slight crack on your crystal case at the camera part.
SCAMMED?
Not a crack, but more of like a very visible scratch.
Must be Dennis. Hmph.
Post a Comment