Here you go.

Old Room
Notice that I did not even have a decent place to put my notebook (covered by my notebook carrier). It had to share a crammed place with the TV. That was where I do all my assignments. I have to say that it was not the most comfortable place to do your work.
... I know that I have a fantastic number of soft toys. Most of them are not mine. Do not forget that I used to share the room with my sister.
And that green bed? No, I did not sleep there. I slept on a mattress on the floor (yes, the partially blocked one that all the Eyeores and Tiggers are resting at) because that green bed was my sister's and I do not like sleeping in beds that are not mine to begin with.
LOL. Some of the cabinets were pink in color. Bah.
New Room
The TV gets its own table with PS2 nicely tucked away underneath when I am not using it. I like the bookcase the best - finally a place to hold all the books and games. They used to be scattered all over the room because I did not have space to put them all in a single place.
The new desktop resting on a recycled part of the old furniture set. Beside it is a very nice writing table (not shown in photo) where the printer and notebook are.
On the bed is part of Eyeore's arse. Adorable, is it not?
There is not that much of a difference, really. The room is simply a lot ... neater I suppose.
I know the photos are of different angles but I cannot take a photo of the new room from the angle as the old room's because there is something blocking at the place.
There is still no sense of design, but I have learnt to not complain so much. It is better-looking ... I suppose.
That is all.
2 comments:
looks small. i'm afraid that we need a PANORAMA of your room!
Not that hardworking, git.
Post a Comment