Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Guilt. Again.

After fantasizing for many days that I would get to buy fantastic Victorian-ish furniture from IMM, I did not go to IMM at all. I bought everything from a neighborhood furniture store.

LOL. No, really.

I would be lying if I said I was not disappointed. The reason why I did not (manage) go there is because my mother does not really trust furniture from malls.

She apparently bought the bedroom set in her room from a mall, and they suck more than the rest of the furniture in the house (majority of them were bought from neighborhood furniture stores).

In case anyone is wondering about why I did not go to IKEA, I am rather suspicious of their furniture. They do not look like they would last for a decade - more like three to five years.

Well, the design of the pieces I picked is not too bad so I actually do not mind the fact that I did not get to go somewhere more luxurious (?) to look at furniture.

I am, however, feeling guilty for wasting such money though. The ones in the room are perfectly fine. And I mean perfectly fine; not a single one is broken.

Was it really necessary?

There is not a hint of happiness in me right now. Wth, eh, wth.

No comments: