Pages

Friday, May 08, 2009

Finally.

When I was younger (that sure makes me sound like as if I am really old), I read about people's gaming setups (sometimes rather unintentionally) from articles and forum threads.

I thought, "Damn, to have a TV and the PS2 in the room! That's so hellishly impossible until I start working or something."

My sister was not married that time, so I did not have a room of my own. We share the same room, you see. I did not even have a computer of my own. I could only play the PS2 when -

1) Brother was not playing
2) Sister was not watching her dramas
3) Parents were not watching the TV(s)

I ranked last in the hierachy of electronic entertainment in the family, sadly.

Now I have a laptop, a TV and the PS2 (brother has advanced to PS3) in my own room.

It still feels kind of unreal, actually.



On a sidenote (and reminder to self), the room is packed with junk. I really need to to do some cleaning someday. Ugh.

And new furniture. Yes, that is most important - new furniture.

2 comments:

byan said...

my god.

you can actually stuff that many items into your room. incredible!

Meow said...

Just barely, actually. That is why I want to refurnish (and clean up) my room - it is filled with junk.