
This is my braces. And my mouth (duh).
Braces do not actually look that bad, but combined with my troubled skin and glasses I look like Ugly Betty.
Not that I mind. You worth how much you think you are worth. I like myself, and that is why I bother to put on braces.
Words of advice for people who are thinking of putting on braces and are scared of the pain/what people think/ugliness -
It is only for one or two years. You get straight teeth for the rest of your life. Is it that hard to know how much you will gain from braces?
Just do it. Really, just do it.
1 comment:
niice, haha xD on the bright side, you can pull off a hannibal lecter look now, in a cool sorta way >D one of my friends actually mentioned that her braces make her teeth itch o_O do your teeth itch too?
- alex
Post a Comment