Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Good bye LG. Hello Nokia (for 3 months).

My LG Chocolate was starting to annoy me with its moody (malfunctions at random times) touch pad (down button becoming select, right button being cancel and whatnot), so when my father decided that his new 3G Nokia 6500S was too advanced for him I jumped at the chance.

Note that I did not ask my father for the phone. He was the one who said that he wanted to change back to his good ol' Samsung.

It has been some years since I last used a Nokia. My last Nokia was 3310, and that was waaaaaay back. 6500S has a lot more functions than LG Chocolate ... and I cannot decide whether or not that is a good or bad thing.

I will be able to get a new phone when October comes around. Nokia is fine, but I still prefer LG or Sony Ericsson.

No comments: