Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A little update.

I have, so far, worked as a waitress at BaliThai for nine days (over 5 weeks) and have earned $220. Now I have a taste of why money is so bloody hard to earn. But then again, I forget the feeling easily and will very quickly feel nothing as I spend the money.

But do not take me as a person who cannot manage her finances. I plan, and I save quite a lot.

Pointless saying this over the internet.

And is anyone even going to read this?

All in all, I am perfectly clear with what I am doing and be rest assured I am one who plans. I am, after all, a Capricorn, and Capricorns are organizers.

Life has been tolerable and occasionally rather pleasant lately. I got through the crazy "assignments-all-due" week fine and there is no Math this semester (which is bloody good). My iPod is a real darling and I love my new tablet to pieces.

- inserts more details of life -

But really, a lot of people think that there is no way I can survive in the society because of my fiery temper but as contrary to popular belief I do know how to behave when I am working. I have common sense and clearly I know I cannot behave the same way I do at other times. It is funny how people think I lack skills as simple as identifying my status while working and behaving accordingly.

I am neither a retard nor a spoiled brat waiting for a good smack at the back of my head, thank you very much.

I realised, though, that I lack initiative during work. In an unfamiliar environment where my status is rather low I tend to wait for orders and not take initiative - unlike how I do it at places like school.

I need to fix that.

Shucks.

And oh, I saw Huang Biren and family today at work today. She looked gorgeous, I must say. I kept glancing at her table and I think it was rather obvious. She looks similar to how she looks like on TV.

But waitressing still sucks - no doubt about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u are a bit hard to get along with..but u are a nice hard to get along person