Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Discovering myself.

I just confirmed something during my first day at BaliThai on Sunday. Apart from not liking enzymes and numbers very much, I remembered why I did not want to become a nutritionist.

I hate dealing with people.

Is it hate? Sometimes I think that it is just because of my really thin skin. I cannot take criticism well. I take them way too hard. In the face of people I seem to lose my abilities to think properly and emotion management.

I really want a part-time job that deals less with people.

And about my studies. A few hiccups and all, but I am having serious trouble knowing what I really want to do in the future. I know I started out saying I want to become part of a game production team and all but I am not so sure now.

Do not ask me why. The reason is hard to pen in words.

Kathy, Kathy.

What is it that you seek?

No comments: