< sarcasm >
I am a self-cert professional now. I went for the damn thing so many times I can do most parts without looking at the manual. I must thank SP for this. It is all because of them.
Thank you.
< sarcasm />
I do not understand why some people always try to convert you into themselves. They make you tell them what do you like, and continue to tell you that what they like is better than what you like. And when they ask you why you like this certain thing, and they tell that they do not agree with you.
The thing is, my dear friend, I do not bloody care whether or not you agree. I am not obliged to convince you, and law does not state that I must listen to you preaching to me.
And there will always be some people who try act like they know you better than yourself, and proceed to teach you about the 'secrets of life'.
"You have a lot of enemies in your secondary school right?"
"When you know that someone hates you, you must feel bad, right?"
"I know you the most in the class."
Don't assume so much, my friend. Do this too many times and you might be my enemy the next time we meet.
Making new friends is fun, I know. But how come I always meet such imbeciles? It took me nearly two years in my secondary school to find friends that click (and we are still best/close friends now), and I expect to take the same time in polytechnic.
All these people.
No comments:
Post a Comment