Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My laptop is Sony Vaio FE45G and runs Vista Home Premium. I am going to get into a whole deal of unnecessary trouble with SP for this because they do not allow Vista on a student's laptop. Compatibility issues, they say. The only application that does not work on Vista is the Microsoft SMS Client, and apparently students make use of it to download course specific software.

You are going to make me risk driver compatibility issues with my new Vaio by wiping Vista for XP for this single application?

I am not after the eye candy that Vista provides. Of course I know that XP is a better OS in terms of stability. The thing is this Vaio laptop is made for Vista, and driver compatibility issues will occur if the OS changes.

Rant aside, I think I ought to let the world know the latest member to my gadget family.









Yes, I know it is huge. But I hate small screens. Bleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice laptop!

(:

grace