First of all, apologies. I have been so caught up in Guild Wars that I totally forgot the day and the night. I really should not be doing this. I am literally putting my future at stake by playing a computer game instead of studying.
Anyway, I have decided to stop playing by the end of this week. Or perhaps even earlier.
A few updates about Guild Wars.

Him with his new bow and his new Luxon 1.5K armor.
I bought him his new bow and two new sets of armor (Luxon 1.5K and Studded Leather 15K). I always wanted a Platinum Longbow. It has a sharp and clean design which I think is absolutely lovely. It is also silver - a catchy colour.
However, a lot of people in the game like Zodiac Longbows better, which are dark-coloured and glow at the ends.

Image from Guild Wiki
If it is not for the fact that it glows I do not think that it is actually worth buying. One reason why they are so sought after and valuable is probably because they are actually quite hard to acquire, since they are only dropped in elite missions where only the best can gather.
He sure has came a long way since his newbie days. I did not like him that much when he was first created. Rangers at low levels are really horrible. I always felt like I was contributing either very little or nothing at all during missions.
Now, I sure feel different about him. He has fast became my best character and has recently shouldered the very heavy responsibility of earning money for the entire account.
Poor him. At least he owns the best and most expensive gear in the account now. *grins*

Him when he was a newbie. He sure looks funny in his starter armor. It has been a long time since I last saw him like this (by the way I think I have shown this screenshot before).

He now wears Studded Leather 15K armor dyed black, which I always wanted to get for him ever since I created him. He also now holds a perfect Platinum Longbow, another item which I always wanted to buy for him.
He looks so handsome now. Ahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment