Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally, a day for me to sit down and blog. This must be my first post for June, and I cannot say how guilty I felt for neglecting this blog of mine.

I have been doing homework all these while. I cannot say I did the same for revising. Not that I have not learned my lesson, but revising textbooks (especially Physics) got to be most boring thing a human can ever attempt in a good and quiet Tuesday afternoon at home.

Where's the spice in life?

Well, Guild Wars is fun. I have been playing it these days too. The day is for games, and the night is for academic events. The highest level any character can reach in Guild Wars in 20, as the game is more of how you play the character instead of just blind leveling.

It is a sad thing I do not own Guild Wars Prophecies. Guild Wars Factions has so little decent skills for the classes I am using that it is crippling my characters.

Anyway, just like how I used to do it in the past, here are screenshots of my characters.

(click to view a larger version of the image)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This pretty lady is my first serious character, but I deleted her due to some dumb reasons. I regretted the decision very badly, but thank god I still have screenshots of her.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is her in action with my favorite spell Dragon's Stomp.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is my new archer in action. Every single online game I play I will always have an archer. Archers are interesting to play, in my opinion.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is my archer with his new armor. He looks rather handsome in it, I must say. The tiger beside him is his pet.

Well, that is about what I have to report for today. I will be posting more screenshots if I ever remember to take them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..u finally came online eh? u finished lit proj le ma? i only juz found the paper though.. zzz.. yep. loads of hw, no time 2 revise.

Anonymous said...

why u abandon ur blog?