My god. What is Kathy doing online at 3 AM during the exams period? Is she studying? Is she doing her computer homework? Is she doing research for her project? Is she doing anything productive?
I am sorry to say, but the all answers are negative. I will tell you the truth. The truth is, I am playing Gunbound again.
I know, I know. I deserve a whack from every single person who reads this. How can anyone be so irresponsible and not study (or sleep) at this time of the year? It is not like I am doing especially well in school. Guilt is corrosive, and my heart is disappearing under its attack.
AHHHH. Save me. I swear - I tried to study. But look - I studied, and I flunked my Chemistry practical all the same. We only had Physics practical practices for like, 2 times before this actual exam.
Not like I am trying to justify my atrocious actions but ... You know, life is short and sad.
... Oh, what the hell. What am I saying. Gee.
No comments:
Post a Comment