Besides, it is also to celebrate the fact that I can finally put up photos of my own. My greatest gratitude to my uncle who gave me a new phone (Nokia 3230) and Val the Faggot who lent me the phone cable.
Unfortunately, I am able to put up photos and videos of absolutely anything else except my phone - which happens to be one of my electronic babies as well. Well, you do know how a Nokia 3230 looks like, right?
Mine is the black one, by the way.
Disclaimer - Exhibition is placed in absolutely no sort of order. I would also like to thank Imageshack for hosting the images.
The Player - Apple iPod Nano
Bought only recently, I bring it practically everywhere I go. It is an expensive and fragile gadget which requires the most care among my babies.


The Console - Sony Playstation 2
This thing is invulnerable, I tell you. Since it is a floor console (at least at my house it is), it has endured rough handling from my family for many years. It still works like a miracle.


The Powerhouse - Self-Assembled Computer
The computer is the very foundation of entertainment in my life. Without it, my Nano can't work. Without it, I can't check the internet when I run into difficulties in solving a puzzle when playing a RPG on PS2. Without it, I can't do anything.
This new computer is assembled at Sim Lim Square by my brother earlier this year. My old computer still works and it rests just right beside this one.


(and yes, that is Shrek's head you see)
The Portable Fun - Sony Playstation Portable
Well, when I am out and I can't play my PS2, this is the weapon I hide in my bag to kill the boredom. I share it with my brother, though.


The Collection - PC and PS2 Games
You can't do anything if you don't have games for your PS2, right? How can I call myself a Sim fan if I don't even own Sims 2? My game collection might be small, but I am proud of it nevertheless.
Photographs are taken when games are in their plastic bags.



And of course, there's my mobile phone. But like I said, it is impossible for me to put up pictures of it to complete this gallery for I own no other phototaking device. Sad, I know.
There's also my GB, GBC and GBA. They rest peacefully in their boxes in my cupboard now (semi-retired), and I am unwilling to disturb them. Perhaps another time.
"Ewwww, you are such a boring person. Look at your stuff! It's either black or white!"
Gadgets look best in black or white, dude. Or at least that's what I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment