Pages

Monday, October 24, 2005

Howdy. I never knew that computer problems can come in a string, one after one and never ending. I was almost ready to fling the damn thing out of the balcony when I heard that the Windows jammed again.

Is it because of the operating system, or is it because the computer parts itself? It might be us, the users. We don't know, and we don't bother to know. These problems are driving us mighty mad and costing us big bucks. Gosh, I wouldn't want to think of what will happen to us if it fails us again.

And the new monitor we bought from the shop is shit. Three shadows trailing each icon and word, not to mention all graphics. Wow, you don't need three monitors now.

I think we need to buy a new one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just dropped by. It's the graphics card. I bet its a FX5200. Mine has trails too.