Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My family and I are in deep shit. Financial problems have been surfacing, and the males in the household are not doing anything to help.

First of all, my father.

He has been spending $400 per month to increase his chances of contracting lung cancer. Very smart move, no?

Spending money to die earlier? Hmm, interesting.

He is a male chauvinist, and I detest such people. Mom is, and always has been the pillar of the household. Without her, the family would have already became a pile of rubble. Yet he is acting like as if he is the greatest one.

"How many times have I told you? You must buy the best fish feed!"

"This is just as good, and a few dollars cheaper ..."

"No, buy the best. You hear that?!"

He thinks he is earning enough (actually, he does earn enough, but his ill habits waste much of his earnings). Mom tried telling him that the family is cash-strapped.

And guess what?

He told Mom to stop talking rubbish.

Hello? What did you just say?

Speaking of him reminds me of my brother, a clone. I don't blame him. After all, like father like son.

He does nothing but play games. He actually screams (threatens, blackmails, whatever you have) at family members over a game.

And oh, he is thinking of buying a new computer. He thinks the current one is too slow for his games.

So, you covering the cost, bro?

No comments: