More pictures of Dante today from Ziep. Ztak is most pleased, and thank you very much. *bows*
Moodswings have been knocking on my *forbidding doors recently (and no, it is not that time of the month). I have no idea why, and I am taking it out on people again. I feel so bad that I am ready to die anytime.
I am sorry, Yi Hang, Zis, Ziep, Znay, Zil and Zu Zu.
I need to go for emotion management courses, I suppose. I am in real need for them.
Kathy, you must not take it out on other people. It is not their fault. It is not their fault. It is not their fault ...
*Forbidding - The doors to my inner self are heavily guarded (by myself and for myself), and moodswings are one of the very few things that can sway my mind. That is why, I describe the doors as forbidding doors.
Just thought I need to explain ...
No comments:
Post a Comment