Breaking news : I am not going to quit Saint John !
Do not ask my why. I just felt like staying. I am quite a person to understand, ain't I?
I just finished the poster a minute ago. The one for the secret. I have hardly any confidence in it although I do think it is rather nice. Hmm ... Did I make any sense there? Anyway, if you would like to take a look at it, tag and tell me. I might put it up in the next post.
Might.
My sister brought me some brochures back from Singapore Polytechnic earlier on and I am totally fascinated by them. They are about ... Gaming Productions Degree!
*audience gasp and look at one another*
Can you believe it? I am so excited when I saw the brochures that I wanted to fly straight there. But bad news. I need at least a B4 for Mathematics.
After knowing that unpleasant requirement, I hurriedly called my cousin, begged her to come over and teach me Math. I also contacted Pei Pei and asked her about the fees for the tuition. I turned my desk and drawers upside down to look for the past year's textbooks.
I must get at least a B4 in Mathematics!
*nods head knowingly*
As I were saying before I went on rattling about what I did, Singapore Polytechnic offers my dream course. It is like someone just gave me 1000 laptops.
Who cares about Junior Collges? I am flying to Singapore Polytechnic.
Now for a little update about Oxycated.nu. I wrote a few more pages today and edited the CSS code so that the headers turn out properly in Internet Explorer. I also edited the template of Wordpress for the Internet Explorer users' sake.
However, the domain is still best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. Download it here pronto. It is probably the best internet browser with the famous multi-tab function.
Hmm ... Wait a minute. Is Firefox famous for its multi-tab function?
No comments:
Post a Comment