Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Oxycated.Org is still not yet active. I know I should give it time but my patience is wearing dangerously thin. I can now only log in to the Cpanel and stare at it.

I should go eat a cookie or something.

Anyway, I have taken screen captures of the two layouts I am going to put up (as skins) when my domain has been activated. I hope they look okay.



This one is named Her Notebook and Her refers to me. No special meaning. Just wanted to try and make a notebook-ish layout.



An old, memorable layout of Melon-Tv.com. I like it too much to dispose it. I love the girl I featured in the layout. If only I have the Paint Shop Pro version of this layout ...

Next I am going to do a table layout (and hopefully I will master CSS2 by the time I finish the layout) and make it the third skin.

Wish me luck, my dear audience. :)

No comments: