I got cheated by Saint John again.
I thought today's practice will involve meeting the Seondary Ones. I was being way too naive. I should have known it. How could they let us interact with them this year when they did not last year?
Bleh. Next year I shall ignore the practice.
Anyway, my brother liang xing fa xie and agreed to sponser me a .nu domain!
*hears audience gasp*
That's right! A .nu domain! Do you have any idea how much they are sought after by fellow domain owners? They are horribly expensive to purchase as well. Normal domain extensions (.net, .org, .com) usually cost no more than $15 USD. However, .nu costs around double of that.
Of course, I do not only like it because of its price. I love the extension itself.
Imagine. Oxycated.nu is going to be so awesome. I could not believe I have realised my long time dream of getting a .nu domain.
For once, I like my brother.
--------------------------------
Special Section
(for my faithful dog)
Next time after dance, do walk a little faster and open your eyes a little bigger. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment