Pages

Friday, January 14, 2005

I am so glad that I survived to type this.

The homework load is insane. I hardly even have the time to come online and chat with friends. Especially Math. ARGH.

Mrs Wong never fails to shower us with homework at the end of her lesson (and plenty, in fact). I fear her, for some reason. The last thing I want is to have her walking towards me during her lesson when we are doing class work. Bleh.

I got a brand new domain Oxycated.org. Don't bother to visit it. It is not up and the host is currently having troubles with their SQL datebases ... I think. It is going to take at least another 6 hours for me to access the Cpanel.

What a piece of happy news.

--------------------------------

Special section :
(for Cpsquare)

Are you reading this, old lady? I just want to thank you for pei-ing me to JEC all this while. Lcube is most grateful.

700 more days to go. Try to last, okay? =X

And lastly ... Don't be annoying! *smirks*

No comments: