YOU ... ARE ... RIGHT!
I am here to remind you the day you are supposed to put down that darn Playstation 2 (Or whatever console you have over there) controller and go back to your wonderful school!
Awww. Don't bother to thank me. I am always that nice. =)
And can somebody please explain this?
CHINA.
I am from Singapore. Tsk tsk.
*observes as someone begins to write an e-mail about how stupid I am to set the wrong timezone*
*grins*
And before I start my blog entry ...
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting.
*bows*
If you have yet to notice already, I am not in a pretty mood.
Why?
*clears throat*
.
.
.
IT IS THE FREAKING LAST WEEK OF THE HOLIDAYS AND MY BROTHER IS MAKING IT MISERABLE.
Don't get me wrong. Without him, the week will still be horrible. But god damn it. (Did I mention I never liked guys much? AND I AM NOT A LESBIAN. I do have male friends I like.)
He is taking away the only thing that could cheer me up.
YES. IT'S THE COMPUTER.
He's not going away until 2nd Janauary and guess what, that's Sunday. And the day after that?
OH. MY. GOD.
*delivers a punch straight to my own face*
And one thing I discovered.
Boys (and not girls) are the petty sex.
Whoops. Did I hurt someone?
But oh well, At least I am positive my brother is.
Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment