Pages

Friday, December 31, 2004

Now that Melon-Tv.com has expired (both domain name and hosting plan) and my mother simply refuses to pay for another domain, I have to start looking for hosts.

Even though Melon-Tv.com was neglected by her irresponsible owner for quite some time, many people still remembered it. I joined Starshine Boards (New Starstruck) and posted that :

1. I am back
2. Lost Melon-Tv.com
3. Looking for a host

The next day I am pleasantly surprised by mails of domain owners offering to host me. ^^ I did not expect such good (and almost immediate) response ... So the night before I went around applying at various domains.

And guess what?

I got accepted by every single domain. ^^

I am not boasting here. I am really glad that Melon-Tv.com is still remembered. I am feeling so horrible right now. I cannot believe I chose to neglect the domain. Damn.

What was I thinking?

Anyway now I am having trouble to decide which offer to accept. I am never good at rejecting stuff. I think I will be going with the domain name that goes the best with my new site name : Oxy Channel. Still related to televisions, yes.

A brand new name. A brand new start. A brand new year.

Happy new year, everyone. :)

1 comment:

Miss Brightside said...

heyas!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!((: *grins* take care wors.*huggs*