I FORGOT HOW TO USE PAINT SHOP PRO EIGHT !!
What a terrible blow. I am, after all, the owner of the site MELON-TV.COM! Although it is pretty much dead right now, it was once worshipped by many other fellow site owners ...
At least I think so.
Please don't ruin my last impression of my domain.
----------------
You : Wah kao. I thought Photoshop sia.
Me : Shut up. I like Paint Shop Pro.
----------------
That is only ONE of the many reasons why I use Paint Shop Pro instead of Photoshop.
Before I go on to list the reasons (estimated chances of you sleeping : 88%), let me show you something ...

Here's the ultimate proof : I HAVE PHOTOSHOP!
Apologies, if the picture is too small and you cannot see the two key icons (Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro) clearly. I did not know Hello puts a resized thumbnail when you publish a photo.
*takes a look at your red face*
FINE. Go ahead and laugh.
However, if you REALLY fail to locate the icons ...
You must be blind.
I cannot come up with any other reason.
Anyway, where was I again? Oh. The reasons.
.
.
.
.
.
After much consideration I decided not to kill you by listing down the entire list of reaons (yes, I am that nice). Thank-you gifts will be very much appreciated. Yes, yes, a new computer will be nice ...
eMachines T3256
Thanks in advance.
Note : Click on pictures to enlarge.
No comments:
Post a Comment