Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Here are the close up screenshots I promised. ^^ The picture quality is a little horrid. I am very sorry about that. >.<



Meet Xacia, my favourite Sim. She is a rather vain young lady, I must admit ...



Here's Agatha, mother of Deia and Xacia. She is the only one in the entire family that does not wear sunglasses.

Agatha : Deia and Xacia picked up that bad habit of wearing sunglasses everywhere from their Dad ...



Here's Lawrence up close. Awww, a family hug. How sweet.



A family photo. ^^

Deia does not like the camera, so it is hard for me to capture a good photo of her. If you want bad ones, I have plenty. But Deia will probably kill me if I ever give those out ... So let's forget about me mentioning that. #_#

That's about it ...

Stay tuned for more screenshots. xP

No comments: