Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Rejoice!

My brother came back today and hogged onto the computer for nearly 6 hours (and still clocking). Isn't that such a great piece of news?

Anyway, I only have 5 minutes left. I guess I better hurry up.

I went on a hunt for universities in Japan yesterday and it went okay. My mother said she would allow me to go if I really want to (and have the qualifications to), but she worry for the money.

I can't help but agree. Things are horribly expensive there and I have to stay there for at least 2 years. Alone.

*shudders at thought*

I thought it over and I guess it is okay if I don't get into Course Code 1. 7 subjects are not bad, so I can deal with it. Seow Li, on the other hand, was freaking out yesterday about it and I had a rather hard time assuring her.

Let's hope I don't have to do it again today.

1 comment:

robert d said...

I was hanging 5 and just dropped in. Wanted to let you know that you, just like a star, shine.

Snapping out,

D

PS - And I waited under the Moon until it became a Son.