Priston Tale -
I have successfully reached Lvl 30 with my priestess Acaylnn-A and is currently aiming for 35 right now. The reason is fairly simple. It is because I can get to wear Lvl 35 Apprentice Robe. I am going to look a lot cooler. :P I aim to be one of the strongest and highest level priestess player in Priston Tale. This goal is not impossible. I rarely fail to achieve what I want in games. :-)
Pei Hua joined me in the game not long ago and she is also using Priestess, currenty Lvl 12. I gave her my lower level equipment, all top grade. Really hope she will get to Lvl 21 soon, so the both of us will get to party together and level. I am already slowing down my leveling drastically. ^^
I think I am going to pay to play ... Sixteen bucks per monthly card, that's very expensive. I don't know. I still have doubts but if I want to be one of the highest level ... I have to. :/
School -
Common test is already here. Took my first test today : Geography. It went rather well and tomorrow I will be taking Chinese. Not much confidence for that subject. I am trying to get the words into my head now.
By the way, I really fear the Maths test next week. If I fail this time, I am never going to pass my finals.
Virtual and Reality -
I seem to be balancing these two really well, the fact that I don't have to care about my domain much helps a lot. Domain is usually the one that takes up my time. Installing and customizing a script takes hours. Luckily, now what I do is simply download, install and play a game. Haha. Doesn't take more than an hour and a half to do all that.
Life is well. No more serious conflicts between classmates and best friends. Everything is fine. So perfect ...
That I am starting to get bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment