Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Today went to JE with Cassie Cas, Elaine, Delsi Del and Christina. Actually only Cassie Cas, Delsi Del and me going but we met Elaine them and so we went together. lol With a taxi. Each of us pay $1. Cheap and fast leiz. We reached there like, in 5 - 10 minutes and the uncle so nice. Weeeeeeeeeeee. ^^
Den we ate and chat and laugh laugh laugh. Lmao. I was so scared that later the security guard come scold us like last time again. @.@ Saw some funny things and saw Zavier. (He's my primary school friend who is now in RV. Ewww ...) He never say hi to me one. Diao. Knew it le. RV people all like that one. :X *coughs* Lalala ~ Today weather so nice ...
Later need to do Art and study a bit. But I think most probably after Math I will be playing Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance 2. ^^ I want to train my Dark Elf Monk. She so cool! Punch punch punch and kick kick kick. >_______< I lame right? lol But I like! Weeeeeeee!
Tomorrow I will be wearing a hairband to school. I don't like my hair dropping onto my face and the wind blow my hair all over my face. So I will be guai guai and wear hairband. I think I will look super nerdy ... Dotzi dot. Don't laugh hor ... ._. Remember, okie? Auntie Kathy will cry de ....
Okay le. I write until here for today. If got fun things happen later I come blog again. :D Hope later something worthy to blog about happen. Like the television BABOOM or something ... *gives innocent look* Lalalala ~ I go do Art le. Buai!

No comments: