Boo. Seems like everyone in the class is seriously troubled. Friends problem, stress and stuff like that. Haiz. Everyday in school, everyone seems so normal. Just like the day when 1/3 first knew each other. Those days were the best man. There were no conflicts and 1/3 was one big happy group. I still remembered the days when 1/3 gathered at a particular bench back at old Nan Hua and we always chat, copy homework there. Hahaha. So fun.
Then ... People in class started to dislike each other or something like that. The class was broken up into many groups and of course, some are left out ... The outcasts. I used to be one of the outcasts too. My temper was too bad to be tolerated by anyone. Hahaha. Sorry lei, guys. I guess I missed my primary school friends too much ... And so I acted so weird during my Sec One days ... Haiz. Sorry. ;_; Aunty Kat promise that she will be a better person. Don't be angry at Aunty Kat anymore ... :D
Eeeee. The thought that we are going to be seperated at the end of the year really scares me. :( I can't imagine it. What if I am in a different class with everyone else? Then I am all alone again ...
No comments:
Post a Comment